The Benefits of Rubber Roofing
FIRE STONE RUBBER COVER is a unique polyester fleece-backed EPDM membrane for flat roofs. It has an expected lifetime of 50 years and is an extremely durable roofing material – Ideal for both residential and commercial flat roofing.
Introducing Our Rubber Roofing (EPDM) Installation Service
• No torches or asphalt required. No heat is involved for a safer and cleaner installation.
• Factory applied seaming tapes – No welding is involved and this provides stronger roofing.
• Available in multiple sizes for maximum seamlessness.
• Low-noise and low-odour application for flat roofing.
• Less weight on flat roofs.
• Faster installation means less disruption for building occupants and faster completion.
• Year round, all-weather application.
• Whether small or large flat roof, a refurbishment or a new build – FIRE STONE RUBBER COVER is suitable.
Rubber Roofing Performance
After 50 years of empirical experience in field applications, EPDM has the roofing industry’s longest average service life, thanks to:
• Greater resistance to ponding water, hail, UV damage and cyclical membrane fatigue.
• Because EPDM is a single ply membrane, there is no concern with interply blisters.
• High resistance to ozone, weathering and abrasion.
• Flexibility in low temperatures.
• Superior resistance to extreme heat and fire.
• Restoration friendly flat roofing material.
Call or email now for a free quote